Re: [sirius-dev] GSOC-Eclipse Sirius: Specification model initializer

Le 20/03/2014 10:26, João Martins a écrit :
Hi,
Hi João,
Like I already say, I am interested in Sirius: Specification model initializer,
I having difficulty on finish my proposal, giving number on the timeline, if someone can help me improve my timeline I will appreciate that.

I see the following steps:
. Discover Sirius and read the necessary documentation: April 22 - May 18
. List generic representation types/templates a specifi...  May 19 - June 1
. Design and implement the identified wizards/actions... June 2 - June 29
. List the current interactions... in a live specification mode..  June 30 - July  13
. Design and implement the identified wizards/actions July 14 - August 10

But keep in mind that the timeline can evoluate during the summer, regarding the discussions with the team, your ideas, and the designed elements.

Regards,

Maxime

Thanks for the help,

Best Regards