Re: [science-iwg] Steering Committee Election Results

Congrats Jay and Torkild!
Tracy, thanks for your work :-).

Best,
Philip

Am 21.03.2018 um 17:38 schrieb Tracy Miranda:
Hi all,

The Science Steering Committee just had its annual election of officers for March 2018 to March 2019 and I am very pleased to report the following:

Jay Jay Billings ran unopposed and was unanimously elected to the position of Steering Committee Chair.

Torkild Resheim ran unopposed and was unanimously re-elected to the role of Steering Committee Secretary.

Please join me in congratulating Jay and Torkild!

It has been an honour and my pleasure to lead the the group for the last 12 months, overseeing our 2nd simultaneous release and continued collaboration & awesomeness in the name of Science! I look forward to continued collaboration and much greatness under Jay's leadership!

Regards,
Tracy