[science-iwg] Cancellation of January Science meeting

All,

Apologies for the short notice but we are cancelling our regular SWG meeting for January, which was scheduled for January 17th. We have a conflict with an Eclipse Fdn board meeting as well as no topics requiring urgent attention.

The next Science working group meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 21 at 16:00 CET. Agenda for that meeting will be sent out at a later date.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top