Re: [science-iwg] Next monthly call - Wed 15th Oct

Hi all,

Reminder that we have our call tomorrow at 16:00 CET.

Here is the agenda:

1. Update from Eclipsecon Europe 2017

2. Concept Market Plan Science IWG - Marc Vloemans
 Marc will walk us through the main considerations (see attached doc) and lead a discussion on short term vs longer term opportunities.

3. Science newsletter 2018

Hangout link is:

Also minutes from previous meetings can be found here (thanks Torkild!):

See you all then.

Regards,
Tracy