Re: [science-iwg] The Eclipse Science 2017 Release: Oct. 10, 2017

Hi Sharon,

I believe that Triquetrum will have one more Type A CQ for a bunch of icons that are part of Ptolemy II and covered by Ptolemy II's BSD license.  We have the bundle built, the next step is to check the integration and then we can submit it for inspection. I think it will easily pass inspection, the files are .svg and .xml files.  I'm hoping we can get this done early next week.

In a separate message, I forwarded your message to the Science Working Group (also cc'd here) asking them reply if they have CQs that are required or not required.

_Christopher