Re: [science-iwg] Next meeting 19th July 2017

Hi all,

Thanks to those who were able to attend the meeting today.

Minutes are here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_muN1-dLqzPA8x9JTniV9_qarC1gW8NRm5JV9_Qf9X4/edit#
These will be published to the website in a couple of weeks so if any updates to make please do so before then.

Next meeting will be Wednesday, 16th August 2017.

Regards,
Tracy