[science-iwg] Next meeting 19th July 2017

Hi all,

The next Science WG meeting will be held on Wednesday 19th July 2017, 1600 CET.

We will be picking up where we left off for discussions from EclipseCon France in June.

Here's what I have on the agenda so far, please let me know if any additions

1. Marketing strategy & approach for Science WG
2. Simultaneous Release October 2017
3. Potential new members/projects
4. Eclipse Science webinar series
5. Science @ Eclipsecon Europe

Members are welcome to join, I'll share the hangout link closer to the date.
Non-members are also welcome to participate but please email me first so we know to expect you & manage numbers on the call.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top