Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse Charting

Thursday looks fine for me.
Hangout or Skype?

Am 30.06.2017 um 13:57 schrieb Jay Jay Billings:
Next week works for me. What does next Thursday look like for you?

Jay

On Jun 30, 2017 03:38, "Philip Wenig" <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jay,

yeah, let's have a chat.
Probably next week?

Best,
Philip

Am 30.06.2017 um 00:24 schrieb Jay Jay Billings:
Philip,

That looks really awesome. We should get a discussion about this going on the EAVP dev list and figure out the next steps for getting it into our main binaries and p2 site. We should also talk about the upcoming API enhancements Robert is making that will affect this.

I really love how clean this looks with multiple graphs.

Jay