Re: [science-iwg] 2nd Science Simultaneous Release in October 2017

Similarly, EAVP may need a +1 over January.

However, keep in mind that Eclipse SimRel does not have +X for every
dependency (if they did I think the estimate I once saw would be 20+
days, plus infinity as there are circular dependencies!)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.