[science-iwg] Science @ EclipseCon France

Hi all,

We've just had a very successful few days at EclipseCon France, despite the Toulouse heatwave.

We started off with a great Airbus site meeting, complete with an incredible visit to A380 assembly lines (thanks for organizing Alain).

Then onto the unconference, first with Eclipse January workshop, project demonstrations and then terrific discussions as we tried to escape the heat.

Then the conference itself with a full set of  Science talks & endless discussions throughout!

We covered alot of ground and over the next few days I will attempt to kickoff discussion threads to pick up where we left off on various topics.

In the meantime here's one of many lovely photo featuring SWG members at the conference https://www.flickr.com/photos/108559379@N08/35392329406/in/photostream/

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top