Re: [science-iwg] Science WG slide for member presentations

PS I made it with http://www.qrstuff.com/

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 20 June 2017 at 16:09, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI Ian,

Well done picking up the baton and running with it :-)

I have attached a QR code for science.eclipse.org

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.