[science-iwg] Eclipse January Workshop, June 20th @EclipseCon France

Hello all,

We will be running an Eclipse January workshop in Toulouse France on June 20th 2017.

Eclipse January is the best way to manage large datasets in Java and features ability to create canonical multidimensional datasets, metadata and many numpy-like features. It has numerous applications for data handling in scientific and IoT fields.

The workshop will cover the main elements of the library: defining different types of datasets, manipulating data with slices and iterators, using metadata, simple loading and storing of data,  etc. We will also touch on how it is being used including Python integration.

The workshop will be part of the Unconference day preceeding the main EclipseCon France conference.  For more details & to register please see https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2017/science

Any questions please let me know.

Regards,
Tracy