Re: [science-iwg] EGU Call for Abstracts - Open Data and Open Science & Reproducible Research for Big Data in Practice

Happy 2017!

This is a reminder for the EGU Call for Abstracts closing Januar 11
(1pm CET) for the following sessions:

- Open Data and Open Science - IE2.4 / ESSI3.10
   http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/23924

- Reproducible Research for Big Data in Practice - IE3.3 / ESSI4.11
   http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24575

We'd be happy about about presentation and poster contributions from
the Eclipse Science and LocationTech communities.

Best,
Martin

PS ... additionally, I'd like to draw your attention to the session:

- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) for Geoinformatics and
Geosciences - ESSI3.4
  http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/22866

Back to the top