Re: [science-iwg] App store for scientific software

Baha and Matt,

Torkild was kind enough to point me to his code and chatted with me a bit about it by email. We're definitely planning to see what we can leverage from it. The big difference in what we're doing versus that work is that we are looking at building native code.

I should probably write a more technical blurb on this for the group so that you guys can see what we're doing. I'll try to get that out after breakfast.

Jay