[science-iwg] eclipse-ice-eavp-highlight-20161110 - Invitation to comment

Jay Jay Billings has invited you to comment on the following document:
Sender's profile photoEveryone,

Here is my draft for the article on ICE and EAVP for the newsletter. This is written as a short highlight since ICE and EAVP have already received a lot of attention lately. I drew heavily from our previous January 2015 highlight on ICE for this article too.

Thoughts and comments would be most appreciated!
This email grants access to this item without logging in. Only forward it to people you trust.
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs

Back to the top