Re: [science-iwg] Science Libraries

Everyone,

Yes, please add your updates soon! Mike is going to send this to the board today. I'm hurrying to finish up my edits to the slides.

Jay

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I kindly remind you of our Science Library list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QLPndPFW-8jye7Kkvkf1K_4gEL-ZmEblo_MDxfgimR8/edit#gid=0

Please add the LGPL licensed libraries, you'd like/need in your projects.

Best,
Philip