Re: [science-iwg] Moving projects to the new TLP

Philip,

I assume so. More as I have it.

Jay

On Oct 12, 2016 2:56 PM, "Philip Wenig" <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jay,

that sounds great :-).
Does each project lead get a list and time-schedule of necessary steps to take?

Best,
Philip

Am 12.10.2016 um 17:39 schrieb Jay Jay Billings:
Everyone,

We need to prepare to move our projects from the Technology Top Level Project to the new Science Top Level project. According to Wayne, this is primarily an organizational activity that should have at most a very small impact on project resources. All of our repositories will stay in the same place, etc. Only project leads should have to spend time - and a small amount of time at that - working on this.

Wayne has schedule the restructuring review for October 19th. Any questions or thoughts? If so, please use "Reply All" when you ask so that the EMO address will be copied to keep them in the loop.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory