Re: [science-iwg] Interested in helping support Texclipse?

I'm with Mike, but that's just my $0.02 as a scientist that uses the hell out of Texlipse. ;)

BTW - I think Matclipse needs to be next. Last I saw it was dead, but still useful. https://code.google.com/archive/a/eclipselabs.org/p/matclipse

Jay