Re: [science-iwg] Participating to the Eclipse SWG

Majid,

Welcome! We're very happy to have you join!

I am the chair of the group's steering committee and a worker bee on a few prpjects too. It looks like I am late to the party and everyone has already answered your questions, but please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Best,
Jay