Re: [science-iwg] Py4J and SWT

Hi,

The answer is yes!

You can do full interconnectivity between Eclipse/SWT and Python using
Py4J. There are numerous ways to do this, one of them being EASE. Here
is a little example that creates a SWT UI with a list viewer,
including listeners written in Python:

https://github.com/jonahkichwacoders/EASE-Python-Examples/blob/master/Solutions/Integrate%20Solutions/listviewer.py

The https://github.com/jonahkichwacoders/EASE-Python-Examples was what
we used at EclipseCon France for the Python in EASE tutorial.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.