Re: [science-iwg] Show of hands, who's at ECE?

I'll normally be there, with some colleagues. But we'll only be able to decide&register beginning of september.

Looking forward to meet you all at another great EclipseCon,

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Erwin De Ley

Tel. +32 9 335 22 10
fax: +32 9 335 22 19
erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx