Re: [science-iwg] ChemClipse Release

Thanks :-).

Am 16.08.2016 um 23:04 schrieb Torkild Ulvøy Resheim:
Hi Philip,

I think you’ll find what you’re looking for here https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#release

Best regards,
Torkild
16. aug. 2016 kl. 22.29 skrev Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi folks,

I've prepared ChemClipse so far to be ready for the Science Fall or how we named it release :-).
I'm ready to build and create an executable via Maven/Tycho. All necessary CQs are accepted.

Which are the next steps to publish the release?
Do I have to create another CQ, specifically for the release?

I would be grateful if someone could give me an advise of the next steps.

Cheers,
Philip

Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Developer
Itema AS - http://itema.no