Re: [science-iwg] Show of hands, who's at ECE?

I am planning to be there.

I will be doing a couple of presentations:
- CDT: Latest & Greatest Tooling for C/C++:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/session/cdt-latest-greatest-tooling-cc
- EASE-ily Make the Most of Eclipse with Python:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/session/ease-ily-make-most-eclipse-python

I will also be attending the CDT Summit:
- https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitece2016

I hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.