Re: [science-iwg] Science TLP Project Management Committee

Dear Torkild, Everyone

+1, I feel this is a good plan. For what that's worth.

Kind regards,

Andrea

On 25/07/16 04:49, Torkild Ulvøy Resheim wrote:
Hi all,

As the “Eclipse Science” top level project charter[1] was accepted by our vote[2], the steering committee has decided to continue with the process of setting up the TLP. As the first step we need to agree on a project management committee (PMC)[3].

The steering committee proposes that each of the projects[4] within the top level project designate their project lead(s) to serve in the PMC along with two of the more experienced Eclipse committers within the SWG; Greg Watson of ORNL and Torkild U. Resheim of Itema. Greg is a long time committer and project lead on the PTP[5] project so the steering committee would like him to serve as the PMC lead. Torkild is a committer on Mylyn Builds, Mylyn Docs and Orbit for the past six to three years.

Unless there are any objections the steering committee would like to continue with this plan.

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LgGhY9QsgEiRX5L7FkHkWFDhfIFM3GDoUSR7j8x8tAs
[2] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/science-iwg/msg01927.html