Re: [science-iwg] Deep Learning

Hi Philip,

sorry for the late reply. We made some test with Deeplearning4J, in order to build a Word2Vec model in a Spark environment, three months ago.

At the begininning library looked quite promising.. However, because of some memory limitations on our side, that required some fine tuning on job parallelization, we finally preferred to move to Spark MLlib implementation, which was also more familiar for us, and a bit more straightforward to configure. ;)

Cheers,

Michele.