[science-iwg] Recommend extending the vote 5 more days

Dear Science WG,

So far I have received votes from half the voters. I'd like to give the vote another 5 days to help me reach out to the voters that haven't responded yet. The proposed new deadline is Friday, July 15.

If anyone objects, please let me know either on-list or directly. If not, I'll just keep collecting votes until Friday, and try to contact the folks who haven't voted yet to remind them.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Back to the top