Re: [science-iwg] [location-iwg] New strand for software DOIs, archiving and acknowledgement?

It is worth noting too that we are building a new forge at OSTI (www.osti.gov), part of which will include DOI minting and another part archiving. All of the Eclipse code will likely be archived there too. Some of Eclipse Science pieces, like ICE, will receive DOIs.

Jay