Re: [science-iwg] Science Top-Level Project Charter

Thanks Mike. This is indeed helpful.

We'll put the addendum wherever you want - just let us know. I think what you have written here is a really good start on it, in fact. How do we move forward on putting this together?

As for the revised TLP, I'm happy to move forward with it once we can amend it to reference this separate LGPL document.

Jay