Re: [science-iwg] About java-python integration

It seems jpy (at least now) is using an Apache 2.0 license, so there would not be any license problems.

Jonah is currently implementing python support using Py4j and we already have a well working prototype. If jpy would have benefits over Py4j it would be worth considering an implementation for that, too.

Christian