Re: [science-iwg] Science group knowledgebase setup (on workflows to start with)

Hi folks,

wouldn't it be great if KNIME also becomes a part of the Science WG?
I would really appreciate it!

Best,
Philip

Am 10.06.2016 um 21:50 schrieb Erwin de Ley:
Dear all,

At the Science group unconference meeting this morning, I mentioned the workshop video call of last Monday, which groups participated etc.

There was some more content about workflows at this EclipseCon, e.g. OpenAnalytics using Knime in their Phaedra package (http://www.phaedra.io/), Airbus thinking about building their own workflow engine (eWorms) etc.

For those that presented their software in the call, can you share your presentations? Feel free to add your tool and info on the page or, if that's easier for you, send me your info and I can then add it there.

thanks !
erwin