[science-iwg] About java-python integration

Hi,

recently I was looking around for a handy solution to setup bidirectional communication between Java and Python. I know that this is not a trivial issue. However, looking at the past EclipseCon presentations, I noticed that jpy libraries (licensed under GPL3) have not been mentioned.

http://jpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/intro.html
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/jpy/

Do you know any reason that might discourage to implement them?
Do anyone has any experience with these libraries?

Cheers,

Michele.

Back to the top