Re: [science-iwg] 1hr web conference on workflow technology in SWG?

Everyone,

Alright, let's try for June 6th at 20:00 CEST/14:00 EDT.

I will send a calendar invite to the group momentarily. We will use BlueJeans for this call, which is a very good service for video conferencing.

I'm not going to set a very firm agenda since this is a meet & greet, essentially. We'll basically plan to let people with workflow tools speak for 10-15minutes, or whenever participants start throwing virtual tomatoes! ;-)

Jay