Just in case, are you planning to record the meeting?

Thank you,

Michele.

Il 27/05/2016 20:02, Campbell, Stuart I. ha scritto:

Yes, I’d be interested.

From: science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jay Jay Billings
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 11:49 AM
To: Science Industry Working Group <science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [science-iwg] 1hr web conference on workflow technology in SWG?

Everyone,

Giovanni Pizzi and I were wondering if we could organize an approximately 1hr web conference on workflow technology in the Science Working Group. Anyone interested?

I was thinking that anyone working on a workflow environment, engine or related tooling might present a short talk. Hopefully we could at least have speakers from:

ICE

Triquetrum

SAW

AiiDA

and any others who are interested.

I imagine these to be short talks just to get people introduced to one another.

Please let me know what you think!

Jay

--

Jay Jay Billings

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings

Logo
        Engineering

Michele Gabusi
Data Mining and Business Analytics
Big Data Competency Center
michele.gabusi@xxxxxx

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica
Corso Stati Uniti, 23/C - 35127 Padova - Italy
Tel. +39-049.8283549
Fax +39-049.8283569
www.eng.it

Back to the top