Re: [science-iwg] 1hr web conference on workflow technology in SWG?

Giovanni just told me that he can't make next week because of another conference. Of course, EclipseCon is the following week. Any thoughts?

Jay

On May 27, 2016 2:02 PM, "Campbell, Stuart I." <campbellsi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I’d be interested.

From: science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jay Jay Billings
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 11:49 AM

To: Science Industry Working Group <science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [science-iwg] 1hr web conference on workflow technology in SWG?

Everyone,

Giovanni Pizzi and I were wondering if we could organize an approximately 1hr web conference on workflow technology in the Science Working Group. Anyone interested?

I was thinking that anyone working on a workflow environment, engine or related tooling might present a short talk. Hopefully we could at least have speakers from:

ICE

Triquetrum

SAW

AiiDA

and any others who are interested.

I imagine these to be short talks just to get people introduced to one another.

Please let me know what you think!

Jay

--

Jay Jay Billings