Re: [science-iwg] 1hr web conference on workflow technology in SWG?

Sure, very good idea!

It could be interesting to plan this still before EclipseCon Toulouse, then I could make sure that in the Triquetrum talk, or at the Science WG unconference, any results/ideas can already be mentioned/discussed?

Were you thinking about doing this soon, e.g. next week, or rather a bit later?

regards

erwin

(Triquetrum)