[science-iwg] EclipseCon France - Unconference

Hi all,

This is your 3-weeks to go Friday afternoon reminder to register for the EclipseCon France Unconference if you are planning to come: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_France_2016#Registration

We now have our room all booked up and I'm looking forward to having some of these mailing list conversations in person with those who can make it.

Now I'm going back to writing Python scripts for EASE (it's all starting to come together rather well I must say, so will try to break it this afternoon with numpy + EASE charting module...fingers crossed...worst case we will all have to fix it together at the unconference ;).

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top