From: Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 5, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Subject: RE: Science
To: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Janet Campbell <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jay;

As of today, there are 13 CQs open for Science, breakdown follows.  Assuming this is the picture for the Science Release being proposed and excluding the January project as its an unknown (no CQs entered), we should be able to meet this timeline.

Ice – 2 CQs

Triquetrum – 10 CQs

EAVP – 1 CQ

We hope this helps for planning purposes.

Kind Regards,
Sharon

--
Jay Jay Billings