[science-iwg] EclipseCon Europe 2016

Hi all,

Just a little heads up. We are planning for a "Science and Location Technologies” track at EclipseCon Europe 2016[1], and it would be great if we can get at least the same number of talks as last year’s conference, ten combined. But that is up to you. There is hard competition to get talks in, and having a focused track makes these topics much more visible. So we need to keep the numbers up or risk loosing the track (and the spotlight).

I’m hoping to see many of you in Ludwigsburg this fall.

Best regards,
Torkild U. Resheim (Science Steering Committee and ECE Program Committee member)

PS: We should open for submissions on May 16th.

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/

Back to the top