Re: [science-iwg] Top Level Project update

Thanks Torkild, Mike. An external repo or Market Place etc were indeed what we were also thinking about.

On the other hand, I feel it's important to have an as-simple-as-possible initial install experience, especially for rather generic tools like a workflow IDE where we need to "compete" with existing (non-eclipse) packages with a large set of initially contained components and their dependencies.

Also, if the Science WG or our projects end up needing to host own "more-or-less-eclipsy" repository, wouldn't that be perceived as being part of the eclipse ecosystem anyway?

erwin