Re: [science-iwg] Top Level Project update

that's indeed one I would not want in there myself ;-)

Op 20/04/2016 om 21:52 schreef Torkild Ulvøy Resheim:
I’m quite certain we will only be able to use ourselves to LGPL or equivalent licenses (if that) as GPL is quite infectious[1]. Using GPL or other copyleft licenses in Eclipse projects would probably be a show-stopper for anyone using i.e. Eclipse RCP in commercial products - and those are many.

Best regards,
Torkild

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft