Re: [science-iwg] Top Level Project update

I vote B.

Philip

Am 20.04.2016 um 20:53 schrieb Jay Jay Billings:
Well, we might as well discuss it here since the cat is out of the bag. I vote B.

Jay

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Andrea Ross <andrea.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry everyone. I meant this for the Science SC list rather than general list. My email client thought it'd help me out and auto-complete the email. <face palm> Feel free to ignore.

Andrea