Re: [science-iwg] science-iwg Digest, Vol 39, Issue 20

On 2016-04-19 07:51 PM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The charter for the Science Top-Level Project will hopefully be approved by the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors on tomorrow's conference call.

I wish there was an emoji for "gets a bowl of popcorn and watches like its the Discovery Channel."

Very exciting Mike! I look forward to hearing about the results!

Unfortunately we didn't meet quorum requirements for the Board meeting today. We are going to proceed with an electronic vote to approve the Science TLP Charter. But that will take two weeks. My apologies for that.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223