Re: [science-iwg] [EXTERNAL] Re: Science Fall Release

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223
@mmilinkov

On Apr 8, 2016, at 7:09 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike,

At EclipseCon, Sharon didn't think there would be much of an issue getting each of these projects through soon, so I assumed it is OK. Your right though that we should circle back to the IP team and get their input. I'll try to arrange it next week.

Jay