Unfortunately, I'm not able to attend the conference, but I'd really like to see it.

Best,
Philip

Am 04.04.2016 um 18:08 schrieb Tobias Verbeke:
Hello everyone,

We just submitted

hoping to add some life sciences and biotech flavour to the conference.

Best,
Tobias

From: "Tracy Miranda" <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Science Industry Working Group" <science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:50:34 AM
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon France CfP
Hi all,
The EclipseCon France call for papers closes in a few days (deadline: April 4th)

I plan to be there and hope to catch up with as many of you as can make it.
We'd really appreciate your talk and workshop submissions on any science related topic, including some of the hot-topics of machine learning and high-performance computing.

Additionally, if you have a nugget of an idea for a talk that you're considering, please feel free to drop me a line (off-list) and I can help flesh it out into an abstract/talk outline.

Regards,
Tracy