Re: [science-iwg] Science Fall Release

Good point.

I could go with Science 2016 Q3 Release.

_Christopher

On 3/31/16 9:32 PM, Matthew Webber wrote:

On 1 April 2016 at 04:40, Christopher Brooks <cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BTW - I have a slight preference for "Science Autumn 2016 Release" because I prefer "Autumn" over "Fall".   If anyone feels strongly, we could discuss this.

I have a slight preference for naming conventions that do not assume that eveyone is in the northern hemisphere (<grin>). How about somethig like "Science 2016 Q3 release"? Not a lot better, I know.