Re: [science-iwg] [science-sc] Agenda Items for Wednesday's SC meeting

Welcome Serban :-).

Am 11.03.2016 um 22:20 schrieb Andrea Ross:
Welcome Serban!

I will get you set up for the system, meeting reminders, and other things.

At your convenience, I would love to chat with you to meet you, and learn about your work & interests. Do you happen to have any openings this coming week?

Kind regards,

Andrea