Re: [science-iwg] Screenshots for members meeting talk

And I also have a screenshot for Triquetrum. Thanks for the reminder Erwin!

Jay

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

I am giving a brief talk on the state of our working group at the members meeting/annual general meeting for the Foundation tomorrow. I would like to include screenshots from our projects.

I have screenshots for:
*ICE
*EAVP
*ChemClipse
*DAWN
*SIMA
*Eclipse RCP for French Medical Research
*OpenFlow
*System in Cloud
*UOMo
*PTP
*Apogy
*Rich Beans

This list includes official Eclipse projects, proposed Eclipse projects and private projects. Please consider sending me a screenshot for your project if it is not on this list so that I can show off your work! :-)

Attached are the slides that I presented at our cross group discussion at EclipseCon last year. If you want to update one of your screenshots that is in this deck, please send it along.

Sorry for the late notice and no worries if you can't send something.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory