Re: [science-iwg] [triquetrum-dev] Coverity Scan of Triquetrum

Hiho guys,

I am the main developer of Alambic and I would be glad to answer any question on the topic.

Alambic is indeed a fork of the PolarSys dashboard [1], which has been discussed in length on the (public) polarsys ml. It has been re-engineered and refactored to be more generic and to adapt to software projects at large (i.e. not only polarsys projects, which rely on a specific set of data sources and use a specific quality model). The demonstration instance [2] only targets Eclipse projects for now, but other instances will be setup later this year for other forges (I'm currently thinking about Apache and GitHub forges).

The project is still beta; before the EclipseCon France happens I intend to add more Eclipse projects to the list of analysed projects, and add other data sources -- a plugin for Hudson is on the way.

If you have any question, use case, or remark, I'd love to hear them, either through private message or on this ml.

By the way, thanks for noticing the EclipseCon submission! If you think this talk might be useful for you, please take a few minutes to vote for it! :-)

Cheers, have a great day!

[1] http://dashboard.polarsys.org/
[2] http://eclipse.castalia.camp/

--