Re: [science-iwg] Annual meeting?

Hey Jay,

We're still confirming the space, but I am optimistic we'll get it.

I would like to hold it on Sunday, March 6th so people can enjoy the conference running the rest of the week. I know some were planning to arrive early for a fun social event at the National Air & Space Museum on Saturday March 5th.

Even though the space hasn't been confirmed, I think given the timing, we should push ahead organizing the agenda and encouraging people to participate. Sound good?

Kind regards,

Andrea