Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon NA 2016

Hi all,

I'm joining you at EclipseCon on March, and I will get there on Saturday evening.
Since this is the first time I spend some days in the surroundings of Washington DC (and this is also my first EclipseCon),
I would catch this opportunity to visit the City - on Sunday I guess.
However I'll be happy to meet you, in case you decide to share some hours during the weekend.:)

See you there,

Michele.